Popsicles are a huge favorite in my family. We always have them in our freezer, even in the summer and we love all kinds of them! When I was little, my favorite were fudge bars, the Wal-Mart brand (yeah, they were good!) but now I like everything.
I love making our own too so I’ve been pinning a ton of recipes all summer long and I thought I’d share some of my favorite recipes that I’ve found with all of you guys! Because everyone needs some delicious popsicles in their life right?
The best part is that most of these recipes are kid friendly, so you know they will be jumping at the chance to help you make them!
Which means you get to keep them occupied for a little bit and then you get to enjoy some deliciousness. Win Win. AmIRight?
So without further ado, go check out these popsicle recipes! And be sure to come by next week because I’m going to be sharing my favorite frozen treats that aren’t popsicles and they are pretty dang awesome. Trust me.
- Homemade Popsicle Ideas
- Ice Tea Popsicles
- Frozen Watermelon Pops
- Yogurt Honey Popsicles
- Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles
- Triple Berry Fruit Yogurt Pops
- Patriotic Fruit Juice Popsicles
- Berry 7-Up TEN Popsicles
- Patriotic Yogurt Pops
- Sour Worm Popsicles
- Easy Fruit Juice Popsicles
- 3 Popsicles Recipes: Vanilla Yogurt Pops
- Coconut Vanilla Pudding Pops
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles
- Peach Raspberry Popsicles
- Mango Banana Popsicles
- Dole Whip Inspired Popsicles
- Creamy Lime Popsicles
- S’Mores Pudding Pops
- Orange Creamsicle Popsicles
- Greek Yogurt & Berry Swirl Ice Blocks
- Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Popsicles
- Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Pineapple Orange Banana Popsicles
- Funfetti Pudding Pops
- Orange Julius Popsicles
- 4th of July Layered Popsicles
- Nutella Popsicles
- Coffee & Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
- Whole Fruit Popsicles
- 4th of July Patriotic Popsicles
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles
- Watermelon Whole Fruit Popsicles
- Sprite & Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Strawberry and Peach Ice Pops
- Dirty Coca Coloa Popsicles
- Strawberry Limeade Coconut Milk Popsicles
- Blueberry Lemonade Popsicles
- Skinny Cookie Dough Popsicles
Yum right? Let me know which one you’re going to try in the comments! and to find even more popsicle recipes, be sure to follow my Pinterest board!