So, I’ve got to confess something.
I love Halloween. Like seriously, what’s not to love about candy and the chance to scare your pants off with horror movies and haunted corn mazes and everything else that goes bump in the night?
As much as it’s one of my favorite holidays…I don’t usually do much for it. I’ve never really seen the point in dressing up. (Although one year I was a playboy bunny and that was pretty cool) but give me some yummy Halloween treat ideas, a few scary movies and my couch and I’ll be perfectly happy all night long. Promise.
With that thought in mind, I decided to share some of my favorite Halloween treat ideas with all of you guys! Because we all need a few more delicious calories in our lives, right?
- Halloween Rolo Pretzel Treats from One Creative Mommy
- Halloween Blondie Recipe from Views from the Ville
- Pumpkin Spice Molasses Cookie Recipe from Views from the Ville
- Easy Halloween Spider Cookies from Slap Dash Mom
- Sweet and Salty Halloween Goody bars from Baking Beauty
- Halloween Goody Bars from Family, Food and Travel
- Fun Halloween Treats from Thrifty Jinxy
- Halloween Oreos with Fudge Topping from Family, Food and Travel
- Halloween Popcorn Balls from Simple Thrifty
- Halloween Chex Mix from Family, Food, and Travel
- Gingerbread Vampires from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Halloween Spider Web Cookies from Thrifty Jinxy
- No Bake Halloween Chocolate Eclair from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe from Wanna Bite
- Dia De Los Muertos Cake from A Simple Pantry
- Monster Munch Recipe from Views from the Ville
- Candy Corn Crunch from This Mama Loves
- Apple Monster Mouths from Short Cut Saver
- 5 Perfect Pumpkin Seeds Recipes from Thrifty Jinxy
- Witch’s Cauldron Brew from Short Cut Saver
- Pumpkin Marshmallow Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy
- Candy Corn Sugar Cookies Recipe from A Little Claireification
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes from Baking Beauty
- White Chocolate Funny Bones from Oh So Savvy Mom
- Graveyard Pudding Cups from Simple Thrifty
- Monster Rice Crispy Treats from Mess for Less
- Healthy Halloween Jack O Lantern from Heavenly Savings
- Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats from More Than Mom of Three
- Candy Corn Cookies from Baking Beauty
- Fun Halloween Cupcakes: Mummies and Kitties from Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Witch Hat Surprise Cookies from This Mama Loves
- Halloween Mummy Pizzas from Thrifty Jinxy
- Ghost Pudding Cups from Raking in the Savings
- Witch Broom Snacks from Thrifty Jinxy
- Chocolate Skeleton Cookies from Short Cut Saver
- Candy Corn Punch from Simple Thrifty
- Spider Web Pizza from Short Cut Saver
- Dark Chocolate Candy Corn Bark from Food Done Light
- Halloween Popcorn Snack from A Dose of Paige
- The Best Halloween Milkshake from My Newest Addiction
I know, there are a TON of different types of treats and stuff up there. Which ones are you going to make for this Halloween?
The Charming and I are collaborating again for a second annual Dose of Charm Holiday Extravaganza. We have a few needs for blogger and shop collaborations in order to get ready for a two month extravaganza. If you would like to be featured or collaborate, just fill out the form below!