I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not into big messes in the kitchen OR a bunch of complicated dishes. That’s why I absolutely love my slow cooker. I can make seemingly elaborate meals just by throwing a bunch of things in a pot, turning it on, and hoping for the best.
I mean, what’s not to love?
Plus, the meals that come out of it are usually a pretty big hit. I decided that since we’re getting a lot more use out of our slow cooker lately, I’d share some of my favorite recipes with all of you.
So, I put together this list of amazingly easy slow cooker dinner recipes that make a complete meal, right out of the pot. Instead of just having soups, we’ve got pastas, chilis, even sandwiches!
Get to cooking!
- Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast from A Dose of Paige
- Baked Chicken Taquitos from Raking in the Savings
- Healthy & Easy Crock Pot Sesame Chicken from A Little Claireification
- Hearty Beef Stew from Housewives of Frederick County
- Chicken and Dumblings from House of Fauci’s
- Cilantro Lime Slow Cooker Pork Roast from Hello Nature
- Sweet BBQ Pulled Pork from Who Needs A Cape?
- Apple Juice Brisket from My Newest Addiction
- Easy Mexican Crockpot Chicken from A Little Claireification
- Green Chili Pork Tacos from Who Needs A Cape?
- Crockpot Layered Bean Burritos from Thrifty Jinxy
- Curried Chicken Sweet Potato Stew from Family, Food and Travel
- Mexican Style Shredded Beef from Who Needs a Cape?
- Crockpot Meatballs from Thrifty Jinxy
- Italian Vegetarian Bean Soup from Around My Family Table
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Beef Stew from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes from Around My Family Table
- Gluten Free Beef Stroganoff from One Creative Mommy
- Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms from Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork from Modern Mommy
- French Onion Beef Stew from One Creative Mommy
- Slow Cooker Meat Loaf from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Crock Pot Ranch Chicken from Penny Pincher Jenny
- Crock Pot Chili from Dish About It
- Apple Pork Loin with Honey & Cinnamon from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Texas Taco Turkey Chili from Nibbles by Nic
- Cabbage Roll Soup from Simply Stacie
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Marsala from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Beef Stroganoff from Simply Stacie
- Slow Cooker Chicken Jambalaya from Savory Experiments
- Creamy Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup from Mama Mommy Mom
- Crock Pot Orange Chicken from Savory Experiments
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore from Deb DB
- Crockpot Potato Soup from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Slow Cooker Italian Sausage and Pepper Sandwiches from A Little Claireification
- Mexican Beer Chili from The Crumb Cupcake
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese from Snappy Gourmet
- Slow Cooker General Tsos Chicken from Snappy Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Porkchops
- Green Tea Kahlua Pork from Food Done Light
- 7 Can Soup from Thrifty DIY Diva
- Lamb Curry from In the Playroom
- Slow Cooker Mu Shu Chicken Tacos from Food Done Light
- Slow Cooker Honey Bourbon Chicken from Olive & Ivy
- Chilaquiles Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken Soup from A Little Claireification
I’m so glad that I found all of these so I can add them to my recipe arsenal! And I can’t wait to try them all. Which one are you trying first?