So, I kind of love St. Patrick’s Day. I just love the whole idea of leprechauns and the color green is one of my fave colors. And come on, any excuse to eat green food that ISN’T healthy is awesome.
Obviously when I started seeing all of these awesome green desserts and alcohol laced desserts pop up in blogland, you know I had to pick my favorite St. Patrick’s Day desserts and share them with all of you and there are DEFINITELY some good ones!
I’m seriously impressed with the desserts that these bloggers have shared. Be sure to check it out and let me know which one is your favorite! And which one you’re going to make!
- Patty’s Day Marshmallow Pops from Simply Stacie
- Chocolate Stout Cake with Ganache Glaze from I Was Born to Cook
- Mint Grasshopper Candy Bark from 7 On a Shoestring
- Guinness Cupcakes with Irish Cream Frosting from Just Us Four Blog
- Double Chocolate Mint Cupcakes from Upstate Ramblings
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Squares from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Mint Brownies from Love to be in the Kitchen
- Green Velvet Dipped Cupcakes from Snappy Gourmet
- Mint Blondie Bars from Simplee Thrifty
- Lucky Charms Krispie Treats from A Mom’s Take
- Green Tea Swirl Cookies from Mom Foodie
- Rainbow Bark from Simply Stacie
- Rainbow Cake Pops from Crafting in the Rain
- Lucky Charms Cream Cake from Mooshu Jenne
- Irish Cream Pound Cake from Andrea’s Recipes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Love to be in the Kitchen
- Baileys Chocolate Chip Cheesecake from I was Born to Cook
- Pinch-Me-Not Cupcakes from Love to be in the Kitchen
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Pies from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Shamrock Rice Krispie Treats from Texas Type A Mom
- Leprechaun Fudge Recipe from Mom Foodie
- Grasshopper Sundae from Adventures of Mel
- Rainbow Cupcakes from Thrifty DIY Diva
- Irish Cream Cake from Musings from a Stay at Home Mom
- Fruity Rainbow Crispy Treat from The Joys of Boys
Yum! I can hardly wait to make some of these!